Friday, August 25, 2006

THE ORIGINAL

I pretty much figured it out already after
a short chat with a teacher, we talked abt
the future in particular mine. As humans.
We only live once and then die and dont
wish for another cycle cause you'll die wishing.

Whats life after death i dont know, thats
something i dont think about and will
not think about. But i know that whatever
i achieve this year or next year, COULD
make a huge difference to my future.

Achieve is a big word i think, i should use the
word 'do'. Its either i carry on and continue
to screw it up or make a change, to go against
the odds and try, its better than not .

I will die wishing but not trying, that i'm sure.
Its getting serious and i can feel the heat,
the tension and the fear. 24 months to go.




Dont push me up unless you want me to pull you down.

Sherman.c 1991

No comments: